We will be hosting a Winter Concert that will take place on Wednesday 20th December in the Performing Arts Theatre.
We kindly ask families to book a place through our online booking system. Seats are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis (Max 2 seats per family).
- The Junior Ensembles will take place at 5.30pm – 6pm. Please book your tickets: HERE
- String Ensemble, MiSST Orchestra, Choir, Drum Ensemble & Fret Wrx
- The Senior Ensembles will take place at 6.30pm – 7pm. Please book your tickets: HERE
- Chamber Ensemble, Wind Orchestra, Guitar Band, House Band, Jazz Band & Sixth Form String Trio
After placing an online booking, we ask that attendees pick up and pay for the tickets at the Reception (£2 / £1 Concession) and, in case they are no longer able to attend, please cancel via Eventbrite as soon as possible so that this can be offered to another family.
We hope you can come along.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I know which concert to come to?
- Ask your pupil which ensemble they’re in.
- Click the ‘book here’ link above to for just one concert.
What if my pupil is in two concerts?
- There are just a few pupils in both concerts. If this is the case, please book in for the 5.30pm concert.
- You are then welcome to attend both or, if you don’t have time, just the 6.30pm one.
Thanks so much for all your support of the Music Department. We’re really excited to be able to welcome you to our first concert in our new home. Please do email Mr Haylor: HERE with any questions.