Business and Hospitality Pathway
This group of courses is equivalent to three A-levels and provides the knowledge, understanding and skills for young people who want a career as a business decision-maker. Students will learn how a business might evolve from a small start-up business to a large multinational organisation.
This course is for you if you are interested in learning about business and would like to become part of the UK’s dynamic business culture. It is a practical course which will give you the skills for the world of work and help you to add value to business activities in any organisation.
You will complete projects and assignments based on realistic workplace situations, activities and demands.
These courses will help students to:
- Gain vital skills to research, analyse and evaluate information in order to make considered decisions
- Develop practical employability skills, such as effective communication with stakeholders and managing time effectively
- Use case studies to explore complex or unfamiliar situations
- Carry out projects for which they have choice over the direction and outcomes
The course is comprised of:
- OCR – Level 3 Cambridge Technical Diploma in Business (equivalent to 2 A Levels)
- Edexcel – BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Hospitality (equivalent to 1 A Level)
Head of Vocational Business and Hospitality