May 11th, 2015
In the final week of April, after a season long campaign, Central Foundation’s Year 7 football team played in the final of this year’s Islington and Camden Cup.
They reached the final in resounding fashion, with a 4-0 victory over Hampstead School in the semi-finals earlier in the month.
The final took place on Monday 20th April with Central Foundation facing St Aloysius, making it an all-Islington final.
The teams headed into half-time at a stalemate, with St Aloysius taking first blood just after the break with an early second-half goal. With only five minutes left in the game, Kevin Gonzalez equalised for Central Foundation. Then, in the dying seconds of the game, Shaun Barwuah stepped up with a winning goal to secure victory in the team’s first season.
May 8th, 2015
The internal examinations for these Year groups will take place after half term:
- Year 7 12th June – 18th June
- Year 8 5th June – 16th June
- Year 9 1st June – 4th June
- Year 10 20th May – 11th June
The students will prepare for these examinations/assessments in a number of ways;
- Revision and the development of exam skills within lessons.
- Revision based homeworks.
- Students own self-direct revision.
- Year assemblies focusing on producing revision timetables and revision skills.
Timetables, details of the content of the exams and information to support revision can be found at these sources;
- Show My Homework – under the events section on the students’ and parents’ login screen (you will need to log in to Show My Homework in order to see events). https://centralfoundationboys.showmyhomework.co.uk/school/homeworks/calendar
- This website, by clicking here